Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Important Meeting

Today included an important meeting with the missions committee of my home church - very exciting to begin on this journey. I've also been encouraged with three other local church expressing interest in having me come and present my dreams and ministry plans. Hopefully those plans start solidifying and I can begin making big strides towards building up the necessary support team for my big move.

Yesterday was spent completing a video for the birthing home I will be working with. To view the video, click here.

In other news, please be praying for Haiti. As you know, disaster relief is dear to my heart and the world's poorest nation is now crushed under buildings destroyed by the huge earthquake. One of my dearest friends lives just 10 miles from the epicenter where she lives and works at an orphanage for Haitian children. Preliminary reports are that everyone in the orphanage is ok, but please be praying for wisdom on how to help, stamina, financial support, and encouragement. Dana's blog is: http://danainhaiti.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your continued prayers and support. God is clearly moving me closer to the Philippines and you are a key part of that.

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your work.

    I find myself doing the same kind of work day in day out but have been inspired to do much much more. I am currently working on an organisation like Action International Ministries and will keep you posted.

    I should visit Philippine soon.

    Take care

    God bless you richly

    Kobena
    buduacquah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete