Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Visa Success!

Thanks for your prayers! After waiting around for 2 and a half hours, in a hallway crowded with nuns, what looked sort of like Buddhist monks, and several boring looking people like me, my name was finally called by an overworked commissioner. After taking up to 30 minutes with some cases, he quickly glanced at me, our mission director, and my father, flipped through the pages of documents that are required for my application, and looked at my passport. He grabbed a piece of paper and had the director and I each sign our "Acceptance of Authorization." Then told us we could go. Three minutes max. YES!
Now I need to wait 2-4 more weeks for them to process the application (what that means, I don't know), and then I can take my passport back to Immigrations and get it stamped with the right visa.
THANKS for praying!

On to the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment