Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New look!

I finally figured out how to make tabs and spiffy up my blog site. So happy!

Things are progressing with support raising. I'm now at 79.4% of monthly support. Hard to believe I started this journey less than a year ago and yet God has been so faithful and I have MUCH to be thankful for.

Right now I'm procrastinating writing my final paper for one of my classes on my day off from work. Once this is out of the way, I have just one test and then I'm DONE and will have earned my second bachelor's degree. Weird.

The plan is still to leave for Manila as soon as I have 100% monthly support. That is entirely up to the Lord. I'm just praying and trusting the Lord for His timing while I enjoy this special season of the year with friends and family.

In other news, my 2010 Christmas cards (ok, my first Christmas card ever!) are printing and will be ready for mailing soon. I'd love to send you one. If I don't have your address, you can use my new nifty form here to securely send me your mailing address.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look - the site looks great!! And love the form too! :) You're doing such a great job and you are in our prayers constantly!

    ReplyDelete