Monday, October 26, 2009

haven't forgotten

It's been a crazy three weeks and I can't believe I get back on the plane tomorrow for my long trip over the Pacific back to California. I have so much to process that I am somewhat thankful for the long flight so that I can write down my thoughts.

Friday clinics went well though it was heart-breaking in many ways. Please read the following blog for a narrative from someone else's perspective of what happened Friday morning. http://cloakandparchments.blogspot.com/ There are also some pictures of the clinic as well.

I will be writing more during my flight and hope to put up some new posts soon after landing to catch everyone up on what has happened.

If you could please pray for my ears on this flight. I finally caught the cold that so many of my patients had. Praise God I didn't get it until the morning after my last clinic. God kept me healthy for the extremely busy days when I needed all the energy I could get! But I have sensitive ear canals to barometric pressure changes and am leary about the flight tomorrow. Please pray that my ears would adjust to the altitude changes well.

Thanks and check back soon for a more detailed update!

1 comment:

  1. It truly is amazing to watch God work in our lives when we willing to obey and start going the direction He desires. Though these are never easy roads, they are filled with so many incredible blessings.

    It is incredible to think that God has perfectly planned for us, the work that He would have us to do and when we do this work it will be our greatest delight to do it because we are perfectly fitted to do it.

    There truly is so much to do in so many places but God is the One Who is the Provider for all those needs and we get to participate in some small way to move the Kingdom forward. He is good.

    Keep following, finding your greatest joy in Him and He will be most glorified in you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete