Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Monday

Just a quick update on today. I spent most of the day developing tendonitis...just kidding, but it sure felt like I would get it with all the texting and e-mailing different suppliers, doctors, volunteers, and such in order to set up the clinics starting on Thursday. My goal is to hold 10 clinics in the next two weeks that I am here. That is one-two clinics per day as 150 patients per clinic.

Tomorrow I will be attending a meeting with pastors from all over the city who have been affected by the flooding. I hope to make more contacts there and really begin to make a dent with the medical problems. Praise God I have three doctors lined up for Thursday and one for Friday. Please pray that more will volunteer their time and that all the necessary finances will come in for the supplies. Please also pray that a medical team from the US can be arranged to arrive next week so that we can continue to hold clinics. I am buying all the supplies in faith that we will have the personnel needed to run the clinics.

Thanks again for your partnership!

No comments:

Post a Comment