Monday, January 3, 2011

Bring it on!

It's 2011. It's also been two Saturdays with no post despite my best intentions...but between a slightly unplanned and very fast move, a nasty cold that's going around, a trip out of town, and oh yeah, CHRISTMAS, there's been no time to blog, let alone open up my laptop. (Thank goodness for a smartphone that allowed me to stay somewhat connected to my cyberfamily.)

Boxes are shipped. Stuff is stored. Body is moved temporarily to some friends' house. And a whole lot of stuff is given away or chucked. How is the WORLD did I accumulate so much stuff??

Like I said, boxes are shipped. Five boxes of an unknown weight, other than ridiculously heavy, were delivered to the Forex warehouse in Carson for FREE shipping, courtesy of Forex. Praise God! Inside these boxes were the beginnings of a house (clothes, sheets, pots/pans, dishes) and a whole bunch of donated medical equipment/supplies. What an enormous blessing!
Me with Forex owner, JP Carino --->

I am now at (drumroll, please!)
91.27%

I'm almost there!!! I'm still praying for a January departure, so your added prayers are much appreciated. It's very doable, especially for the God with who all things are possible, yes?

My next newsletter is written. I'm just waiting for my December financial statement (due any day), in case that 91.27% goes up. Watch your mailboxes, virtual or otherwise, for it.

Thanks for your prayers and love. We're nearly there!

No comments:

Post a Comment